I don't think the chances are as great as the Russians are attempting to
make it sound.  The Obama Administration is corrupt as Hell; we've been
caught selling arms to ISIS (and purportedly "friendly rebels in Syria who
oppose Assad); the Russians are saying "enough!" and it's an embarassment
to the Obama Adminstration, the Hil Clinton Candacy; Secular Progressives
and folks like Sissy-Pus in general.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 10:01 AM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com