Sissy-Pus just had to get something negative in.  Not that it has anything
to do with the conversation, or that its relative to what we are talking
about,  or that it's even remotely close to historically accurate!  It's
the whole Secular Progressive mindset....Little do they know how ignorant
they look and appear.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 10:47 AM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com