Another example of zionists bashing muslims.
That I point out the hate on both sides is one thing ... that the abrahamics
keep killing each other is another.
It's a 3 ring clusterfuck that keeps the western world at war. They need to
find a better way to kill each other into extinction.

For options & help see

* Visit our other community at

For more options, visit