Thank you for at least sharing a paragraph that contains complete sentences
Sissy Pus.

Having said that, it's still quite obvious that you don't understand or
comprehend Islam, or the ideology of Islam, and instead like many Secular
Progressives, look upon it as an "Abrahamic Religion".

Your lack of understanding is noted, but again, kudos for at least
expressing an entire thought instead of attacking a messenger.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 11:54 AM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com