http://conservativetribune.com/rush-michelle-perverted-past/
?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_campaign=Conservati
veBrief&utm_content=2016-10-15

BOOM: Rush Reveals Michelle’s Perverted Past After She Dumps on Trump

On his Thursday show, conservative icon Rush Limbaugh
<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/13/michelle_obama_says_she_s_never_heard_anything_like_trump>
lambasted first lady Michelle Obama for going after Republican presidential
nominee Donald Trump for his “locker room talk
<http://conservativetribune.com/brady-incredible-response-trump/>” after
having invited to the White House rappers and pop music stars whose lyrics
contained far worse degradation than anything Trump said.

“It’s not locker room talk. I don’t know men who talk that way. Decent men
do not talk that way. What Trump was talking about was sexual assault,”
Michelle Obama said during a visit to New Hampshire.

Limbaugh immediately called out the double standard.

“Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn’t know men who brag.
You know the people that have been to the White House?” Rush said. (*WARNING:
Some of the language here and later in the story may be offensive to some
readers.*)

“How about some of the rappers
<http://conservativetribune.com/obama-invites-rapper-to-house/> that talk
about their b****** and their hos have performed such lyrics in the White
House?  But she doesn’t know men who talk and sing about sexual assault.
It’s all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!

“So is assault on the police a feature of some hip-hop lyrics, and it’s
been performed at the White House. But she doesn’t know men who talk that
way. She doesn’t know decent guys who talk that way.”

[image: Description: Quantcast]

Limbaugh also brought up a “sermon” by the Obamas’ former pastor, Rev.
Jeremiah Wright.

“Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn’t there when the Rev. Wright was talking
about Bill Clinton,” Rush said “You remember what Rev. Wright said about
Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? … ‘And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding
dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby.’ ‘Bill was riding
dirty,’ and the population, the congregation went nuts.”

And while Rush didn’t mention her, let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé
<http://conservativetribune.com/michelle-obama-message-beyonce/>. Here are
some of her lyrical exploits (*WARNING AGAIN: graphic language*):

·         “Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink
is the flavor, solve the riddle”

·         “I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I
want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”

·         “First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you
want, yeah baby, I’m bad”

·         “Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so
h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/
He Monica Lewinsky
<http://conservativetribune.com/woman-assault-clinton-bombshell/>-ed all on
my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we
better slow it down”

·         “Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and
footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”

·         “Gimme that daddy long stroke”

The first lady, meanwhile, calls her a role model.

Both of the Obamas are professed Christians
<http://conservativetribune.com/obama-prayer-breakfast-christian/>, which
means (I assume) they are familiar with the Bible. I seem to recall
something in the book of Matthew involving specks and logs in eyes.

I forget the exact wording, but maybe Michelle can look it up before she
gives another dismissive speech about Trump’s language and ends up looking
like a towering fool in the process.

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>