*UNESCO says New York is not part of America*

*This is meant to be a satire, but it may be a prophecy...*

*Jack Engelhard, 14/10/16 01:19*

*Jack Engelhard*

*Jack Engelhard’s classic international bestselling novel Indecent
Proposal, which later became a worldwide hit movie, has been republished to
meet readers’ demands. His other major works include Compulsive: A Novel,
his award-winning post-Holocaust Montreal memoir Escape from Mount Moriah,
plus Slot Attendant: A Novel About A Novelist. His
website: www.jackengelhard.com <http://www.jackengelhard.com>*

*More from the author ►
<http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Author.aspx/18>*

A day after declaring that there is no Jewish connection to the Western
Wall and Temple *Mount*
<http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218945>, next on the
agenda for UNESCO is New York City, which the UN agency says is also
disconnected and not part of the United States. From now on, New York City
will be known by its Arabic name.

Infidels must leave.

“We are looking into Paris as well,” a UNESCO official told this reporter.

UNESCO is headquartered in Paris. This could create a problem for the
thousands the UN employs at what used to be the capital of France.

Would they be moved to London?

“No,” we were told. “London is next to go. There is no evidence that London
was ever a part of Britain.”

What does that mean?

“It means that henceforth London will be known by its Arabic name.”

As to New York, the place was founded by the Dutch in 1624. They called it
New Amsterdam. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands.

“Not anymore. We at UNESCO took care of that, too.”

Will New Yorkers have to move to Canada?

“Yes. But not Ottawa.”

That’s the capital of Canada.

*[image: Description: http://f.a7.org/images/q_top.png]*

*Will New Yorkers who remain be allowed to eat, pray, love? “Eat, love –
maybe. But with special permits and taxes. Pray? Never. Just like the
Temple Mount.**[image: Description: http://f.a7.org/images/q_bottom.png]*

“No more.”

Will New Yorkers who remain be allowed to eat, pray, love?

“Eat, love – maybe. But with special permits and taxes. Pray? Never.”

Just like the Temple Mount.

“Indeed, and there is no Temple Mount. Call it Haram a-Sharif.”

Tough to pronounce.

“Get used to it, my friend. It’s happening all over. Trust us at the UN.”

What about the Hebrew Bible?

“We read it every day, but still in English, yes,*The New York Times*.”

The Empire State Building – what happens now that it’s no longer in New
York, since there is no New York?

“You mean the Grand Empire Mosque?”

What happens to baseball in what used to be New York?

“Christians and Jews who play for the Yankees and Mets will not be allowed
to use bats when they come up to the plate.”

Football?

“Christians and Jews get no helmets.”

Getting to be that way all over.

“A wise observation.”

*New York-based bestselling American novelist Jack Engelhard writes a
regular column for Arutz Sheva. New from the novelist: “News Anchor
Sweetheart,” a novelist’s version of Fox News and Megyn Kelly. Engelhard is
the author of the international bestseller “Indecent Proposal.” He is the
recipient of the Ben Hecht Award for Literary Excellence.
Website:www.jackengelhard.com <http://www.jackengelhard.com/>*

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>