I don't think she is.
I think Americans are being TOLD she is .... that way the outcome will be swallowed.

Regard$,
--MJ

"If I were to go to tonight's Cubs-Dodgers game and cheer for the Cubs, I would have as much effect on the game's outcome as you will have on the presidential election's outcome when you go to the polling place next month -- which is to say, none at all." -- Robert Higgs