Wed, 10/12/2016
Room 235
Perspectives from a right-wing (common sense) point of view...
Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton's Public vs. Private Positions...

Quote of the day:
"We also have to be vigilant in screening and vetting refugees from Syria, guided by the best judgement of our security and diplomatic professionals. Rigorous vetting already takes place while these refugees are still overseas, and it's a process that historically takes 18 to 24 months. Hillary Clinton's public position

27 days to go.

And good morning.

I figured that while the left is still busy hyperventilating and trying to squeeze every last bit of traction out of Donald Trump's 11-year-old remarks and coming to grips with their sudden and completely out of character morality crusade, today would be a good time to bring up a couple other things that actually matter concerning the future of our country.

You've all heard of the Wikileaks guy, Julian Assange.

You know, the same guy Hillary Clinton (joked) about murdering with a drone strike.

The same guy, progressive icon Bob Beckel in 2010 said should be assassinated.

Yeah, that guy.

Anyway, to say the Hillary campaign and their legions of Anti-American supporters hate his guts would be an understatement.

You really can't blame them, I guess.

Right off the bat, Assange's earlier Wikileaks dumps exposed to the world how the DNC had worked against crazy Uncle Bernie Sanders and cost Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz her job as head of that corrupt organization.

In the latest round of internal emails exposed to the world we've learned a few other things of interest.

For instance:

Hillary Clinton believes it's perfectly acceptable to hold one position while speaking to the public and a completely different position while speaking to potential donors in private.

Take today's "Quote of the day" for example.

That's her public position.

In private, at one of her paid speeches in 2013 she acknowledged "That the country of Jordan can't possibly vet all those Syrian refugees, so they don't know if jihadists are coming in along with legitimate refugees."

And the reason that's important is because temporary settlements in Jordan is where the majority of the 65,000 Syrian refugees Hillary Clinton wants to bring into our country are coming from.

Even her public position on illegal immigration is completely different than the one she holds in private.

During a paid speech to a group of investors of a Brazilian bank, Hillary Clinton expressed her dream of an "America without borders."

Just think of all the new democrat voters they could have if it weren't for that pesky border thing.

And last but not least.

Thanks to the 11-year-old remarks of Donald Trump, American leftists have suddenly embraced morality.

See, he's already making America Great Again.

Welcome to the Revolution...

For options & help see
* Visit our other community at

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
For more options, visit