BareNakedIslam posted: "So why does Hillary keep calling us "Islamophobes"
for saying the same thing? And why does she advocate bringing in tens of
thousands more Muslims who want to kill and colonize us?
https://twitter.com/Anthonylefevre3/status/787636881479520257 https://";

New post on *BARE NAKED ISLAM*
<http://www.barenakedislam.com/?author=1> WIKILEAKS: Podesta email says
“Islam is a threat to the future of our country”
<http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/10/16/wikileaks-podesta-email-says-islam-is-a-threat-to-the-future-of-our-country/>
by
BareNakedIslam <http://www.barenakedislam.com/?author=1>

So why does Hillary keep calling us "Islamophobes" for saying the same
thing? And why does she advocate bringing in tens of thousands more Muslims
who want to kill and colonize us? John Podesta says Islam is a threat to
our future even if it wasnt violent, but his campaign scolds the public 4
saying […]

Read more of this post
<http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/10/16/wikileaks-podesta-email-says-islam-is-a-threat-to-the-future-of-our-country/>
*BareNakedIslam <http://www.barenakedislam.com/?author=1>* | October 16,
2016 at 1:54 pm | Categories: Donald Trump
<http://www.barenakedislam.com/?taxonomy=category&term=donald-trump> | URL:
http://wp.me/p276zM-1rv2

Comment
<http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/10/16/wikileaks-podesta-email-says-islam-is-a-threat-to-the-future-of-our-country/#respond>
   See all comments
<http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/10/16/wikileaks-podesta-email-says-islam-is-a-threat-to-the-future-of-our-country/#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1d26f3d2707c7345915d8b297361ecf7&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com&b=aQSOt%5D%5D3%5DBBp8%7Emq5AaVyw%3FROgwD%3F2o-Bo..pzWz5_VnhZHky>
to no longer receive posts from BARE NAKED ISLAM.