Interesting Book  !!!!!!!

(https://sites.google.com/site/sundayfamilyhumour9/sunday-family-humour--26th-july/Never%20stand%20in%20line%201%20jpg.jpg?attredirects=0)

Very  interesting but not surprising. Scroll down to read what Kessler
thinks of the presidents he served. And now, you'll know the rest of  the story.

Interesting  snippets from Ronald Kessler's book about our  presidents.

(https://sites.google.com/site/sundayfamilyhumour9/sunday-family-humour--26th-july/Never%20stand%20in%20line%202%20.jpg?attredirects=0)

JOHN  & JACQUELINE  KENNEDY

*A  philanderer of the highest order.*
*She  ordered the kitchen help to save all the left-over wine from State
dinners, mixed it with fresh wine and served again during the next  White
House  occasion.*

(https://sites.google.com/site/sundayfamilyhumour9/sunday-family-humour--26th-july/Never%20stand%20in%20line%203%20.jpg?attredirects=0)

LYNDON  & LADYBIRD JOHNSON
*Another  philanderer of the highest order. In addition, LBJ was as crude
as  the day is long. Both JFK and LBJ kept a lot of women in the White  House
for extramarital affairs and both had set up early warning  systems to
alert them if/when their wives were nearby. Both were  promiscuous and
oversexed
men.*
*She was either naive or just  pretended to not know about her husband's
many  liaisons.*

RICHARD  & PAT NIXON
*A  "moral" man but very odd, weird, paranoid. He had a horrible
relationship with his family and was almost a recluse.*
*She was quiet most of the  time.*

SPIRO  AGNEW
*Nice,  decent man. Everyone in the Secret Service was surprised by his
downfall.*

GERALD  & BETTY FORD
*A  true gentlemen who treated the Secret Service with respect and
dignity. He had a great sense of humour. *
*She drank a  lot!*

JIMMY  & ROSALYN CARTER
*A  complete phony who would portray one picture of himself to public  and
very different in private e.g. would be shown carrying his own  luggage but
the suitcases were always empty. He kept empty ones just  for photo ops. He
wanted people to see him as pious and a  non-drinker but he and his family
drank alcohol a lot! He had  disdain for the Secret Service and was very
irresponsible with the  "football" with nuclear codes. He didn't think it was a
big deal and  would keep military aides at a great distance. Often did not
acknowledge the presence of Secret Service personnel assigned to  serve him.*
*She mostly did her own  thing.*

RONALD  & NANCY REAGAN
*The  real deal, moral, honest, respectful and dignified. They treated
Secret Service and everyone else with respect and honour, thanked  everyone all
the time. He took the time to know everyone on a  personal level. One
favourite story was early in his Presidency when  he came out of his room with
pistol tucked on his hip. The agent  in charge asked: "Why the pistol, Mr.
President?" He replied, "In  case you boys can't get the job done, I can
help." It was common for  him to carry a pistol. When he met with Gorbachev, he
had a pistol  in his briefcase.
*She was very nice but very protective of the  President and the Secret
Service was often caught in the middle. She  tried hard to control what he ate.
He would say to the agent, "Come  on, you gotta help me out." The Reagan's
drank wine during State  dinners and special occasions only otherwise they
shunned alcohol.  The Secret Service could count on one hand the times they
were  served wine during family dinner. For all the fake bluster of the
Carters, the Reagan's were the ones who lived life as genuinely  moral people.*

GEORGE  H. & BARBARA BUSH
*Extremely  kind and considerate, always respectful. Took great care in
making  sure the agents' comforts were taken care of. They even brought them
meals. One time she brought warm clothes to agents standing outside  at
Kennebunkport. One was given a warm hat and, when he tried to say  "no thanks"
even though he was obviously freezing, the President  said "Son, don't argue
with the First Lady. Put the hat on." He was  the most prompt of the
Presidents. He ran the White House like a  well-oiled machine.*
*She ruled the house and spoke her  mind.*

BILL  & HILLARY CLINTON
*Presidency  was one giant party. Not trustworthy. He was nice mainly
because he  wanted everyone to like him but to him life is just one big game
and
party. Everyone knows about his sexuality.*
*She is another  phony. Her personality would change the instant cameras
were near.  She hated, with open disdain the military and Secret Service. She
was another who felt people were there to serve her. She was always  trying
to keep tabs on Bill  Clinton.*

ALBERT  GORE
*An  egotistical ass who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail
lecturing his son that he needed to do better in school or he would  end up
like these guys, pointing to the  agents.*

GEORGE  W. & LAURA BUSH
*The Secret Service loved him and Laura Bush. He was  also the most
physically in shape who had a very strict workout  regimen. The Bushes made
sure
their entire administrative and  household staff understood that they were to
respect and be  considerate of the Secret Service.*
*She was one of the nicest  First Ladies, if not the nicest. She never had
any harsh word to say  about anyone.*

*BARACK  & MICHELLE OBAMA
*Clinton  all over again - hates the military and looks down on the Secret
Service. He is egotistical and cunning. He looks you in the eye and
appears to agree with you but turns around and does the opposite. He  has
temper
tantrums.*
*She is a complete bitch who basically  hates anybody who is not black,
hates the military and looks at the  Secret Service as  servants.*

A  ‘TRUE STORY ABOUT’ General Chrystal's resignation in Obama's office
from General McChrystal'sbook,  “NEVER STAND IN LINE  AGAIN”

Some  men carry and handle their diplomacy better than others. When former
U.S. Military commander in Afghanistan, General McChrystal, was  called
into the Oval Office by Barack Obama, he knew things weren't  going to go well
when the President accused him of not supporting  him in his political role
as  President.

"It's  not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President, it's my
job to support you as Commander-in-Chief,"  McChrystal replied,  and he
handed Obama his  resignation.

Not  satisfied with accepting McChrystal's resignation, the President  made
a cheap parting shot.  "I bet when I die you'll be happy  to piss on my
grave."

The  General saluted and said, "Mr. President, I always told myself after
leaving the Army I'd never stand in line  again."

(http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621138&did=10501&ppd=2866,201207081651,9,1,1953941209756467199&rui=157539575&app_test_id=0&sd=20160204)

_FREE  Animations for your email by IncrediMail  _
(http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621138&did=10501&ppd=2866,201207081651,9,1,1953941209756467199&rui=15
7539575&app_test_id=0&sd=20160204)
_Click  Here! _