This would be way too cool if it happens....

http://www.anonews.co/4chan-hillary/

[image: 1046928_1280x720]
<http://www.anonews.co/4chan-hillary/#>
<http://www.anonews.co/4chan-hillary/#>
<http://www.anonews.co/4chan-hillary/#>
<?subject=Hacker%20To%20Release%20%E2%80%98Racist%20Hillary%E2%80%99%20Video%20Tape&BODY=I%20found%20this%20article%20interesting%20and%20thought%20of%20sharing%20it%20with%20you.%20Check%20it%20out:%20http://www.anonews.co/4chan-hillary/>

*By: Sean <http://yournewswire.com/author/cyrus/> via yournewswire.com*

*A hacker from the 4chan <https://imgur.com/a/lFHx3#lCQGp3M> message board
claims to possess a tape of Hillary Clinton making vile racist remarks
about an African-American woman.*

The hacker, who has a very good track record, had previously released John
Podesta emails and says he also has thousands of deleted Hillary Clinton
emails that he’ll release before November 1st.

“*All 33k deleted Emails are going to be released by November 1st. probably
in 4 – 5 sets. these emails are going to be the complete undoing of the
Democratic Party. We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have
time to replace Hillary*,” the hacker *claims
<http://westernsentinel.com/breaking-hillarys-email-hacker-emerged-just-said-end-hillary-democratic-party/>*
.
[image: cuq3z76waaabve0]

Hackers (w/ good track record) are claiming Hillary’s racist tape is going
to do a lot more damage than Trump’s tape.

Info.com
<http://www.infowars.com/report-hacker-claims-racist-hillary-tape-set-to-be-released/>

reports:

He goes on to promise that no less than six embarrassing videos will be
released, including one, “that documents Hillary slandering and being
racist against a Female African American. The amount of hatred seen on her
face for their community will be worse than 100 TrumpTapes.”

The individual also comments on the Podesta emails, noting that “we are
saving the best for last”.

“I can confirm rotten Hillary’s 33,000 emails have been obtained. Word is
it will be a “November surprise.” Wow, something new every day!” claimed
author Mike Cernovich in response to the post.

The normal rule for these kind of claims is that when it sounds too good to
be true, it’s probably not true, so don’t hold your breath.

However, major scandals have emerged from message boards in recent months,
including most notably the ‘Stonetear’ controversy, when Paul Combetta
asked Reddit how to delete emails for a “very VIP” client (Hillary
Clinton), before the posts were scrubbed.

Back in July, a person claiming to be an FBI agent also posted claims on
4chan that caused a lot of buzz at the time.

---
"PoliticalForum" group.