I'm not putting a lot of credence in these reports Bear.....My German
friends I think are giving me a real sense of what's going on in
"Deutschland/Belgium/France" and yes, even Holland, and there's a definite
turn toward the "Partij voor de Vrijheid";  e.g.; the "PPV" or Dutch
"Freedom Party" in English) and pretty much all of the European Nation's
Nationalist Parties....