So it doesn't occur to you that the difference between those two presidents
and the one currently in office is that he is so unaccountable to anyone
that he steadfastly refused to hold anyone in his administration for the
past 8 years accountable for all the crimes and shit they did?

Color me shocked, Plainol.

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 10:11:50 PM UTC-4, plainolamerican wrote:
> From what's been presented he's obviously a republican. His opinion of
> Reagan and Bush disregards the fact that their admins were charged with
> more crimes than any admin in US history.

For options & help see

* Visit our other community at

For more options, visit