"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been
convicted, or indicted for official *misconduct* and/or criminal
*violations*. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his
administration was the worst ever." 1.Oct 17, 2005
List of Reagan administration convictions. - Daily Kos
<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/17/157477/->
www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/17/157477/-
Daily Kos
Feedback <https://www.google.com/#>
About this result
<https://www.google.com/url?url=https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6229325?hl%3Den-US&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&usg=AFQjCNEKepW6DzZdR-Ls1rrRnfXbprNqZA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA_ZiDxOPPAhUFWSYKHZAkAKYQrpwBCCM>
Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Reagan*_*administration*_scandals
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Wiz1xi91_gQJ:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals+reagan+administration+crimes&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA_ZiDxOPPAhUFWSYKHZAkAKYQHwgqMAI>

Wikipedia
The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple
scandals, ..... Jump up ^ RollingStone.com, November 18, 2003, "Crimes Against
Nature" by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ^ Jump up to: "Ex-Official Convicted in
HUD ...
‎Iran-Contra Affair
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals#Iran-Contra_Affair>
 · ‎Department of Housing and ...