Dennis Miller Defends Israel's Right to Keep Its Existing Borders ...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmPPV-HPsc>
[image: Video for dennis miller zionist]▶ 3:49
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmPPV-HPsc>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmPPV-HPsc
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3hmPPV-HPsc+dennis+miller+zionist&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTvL6VxePPAhUM6yYKHRcyAfoQHwg9MAQ>

Jun 1, 2011 - Uploaded by welovesarahpalin
Dennis Miller isn't buying into any of the recent Leftist clap-trap that
Israelshould give back one inch of the ...
Dennis Miller on the israeli palestinian conflict - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U463gaGOoFM>
[image: Video for dennis miller zionist]▶ 0:38
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U463gaGOoFM>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U463gaGOoFM
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DU463gaGOoFM+dennis+miller+zionist&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTvL6VxePPAhUM6yYKHRcyAfoQHwhDMAU>

Aug 15, 2010 - Uploaded by DrSpankensteinEsq
Dennis Miller on the israeli palestinian conflict ... Dennis Miller Defends
Israel's Right to Keep Its Existing ...
Stars of David: Dennis Miller - Aish.com
<http://www.aish.com/j/sod/102051178.html>
www.aish.com/j/sod/102051178.html
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sXvolJjwYF8J:www.aish.com/j/sod/102051178.html+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:www.aish.com/j/sod/102051178.html+dennis+miller+zionist&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTvL6VxePPAhUM6yYKHRcyAfoQHwhJMAY>

Aish HaTorah
Sep 4, 2010 - Comedian Dennis Miller rants in support of Israel. Sadly,
he's one of the only ones.
Dennis Miller - Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Miller>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Dennis*_*Miller*
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iuZH8ng-s90J:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Miller+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Miller+dennis+miller+zionist&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTvL6VxePPAhUM6yYKHRcyAfoQHwhRMAc>

Wikipedia
Dennis Miller (born November 3, 1953) is an American stand-up comedian,
talk show host, political commentator, sports commentator, actor, and
television and ...