One Mo' for ya Sissy-Pus:

*FBI confirms: Officials discussed deal to cover up Clinton emails*

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-confirms-officials-discussed-deal-to-cover-up-clinton-emails/article/2604720

There is no doubt about our own government's involvement and participation
in Hil Clinton's "criminal enterprise coverup".....