And exactly NOTHING WHATSOEVER will come of it, despite the facts proving
he (and his DOJ) have lied through their teeth for years and gotten away
with every single bit of it - because we have a lapdog media that has
refused to investigate the truth of Obama crimes and those of everyone in
his administration.