Jews are over-represented by a massively disproportionate margin in the
Obama Administration, especially in the most important posts dealing with
economic issues. And as every U.S. citizen now realizes, economic issues
are particularly critical at this juncture in American history – in short,
the country is on the brink of insolvency. Knowing this, how good does it
make you feel that the group in charge of America’s national finance, and
thus the country’s overall economic destiny, are a group of people who are
very well known to be (both historically and in modern times) completely
and utterly manipulative, deceptive, and corrupt when dealing in financial

So here’s a partial list of Obama’s Jews, both the big money Jews and the
big law Jews, along with the science Jews and the managerial Jews:

* *David Axelrod* – Special Adviser to the President; Axelrod is the Jew
who manufactured Obama as a political force: he is a major business and
political insider, especially among the heavily moneyed Chicago Jewish
elite like the Pritzkers and many others

** Jared Bernstein* – Chief Economist and Economic Policy Adviser to the
Vice President [ECONOMICS]

** Rahm Emanuel* - White House Chief of Staff; son of a Zionist terrorist;
dual-citizen of Israel and America (Emanuel served in Israel’s military
during the First Gulf War instead of the U.S. military); used Jewish ethnic
networking to land a lucrative job at an investment bank despite having no
prior experience in business (he made over 15 million dollars in less than
3 years at the firm); despite supposedly being a “distribute the wealth”
Democrat Emanuel was the top House recipient of monetary donations from
Wall Street, hedge funds, private equity fund, banks, and the overall
financial industry during the 2008 election cycle…even as the financial
markets nearly collapsed in 2008 [ECONOMICS]

* Federal Reserve – The Jews *Bernanke*, *Kohn*, *Warsh*, and *Kroszner* are
still heading the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve (the main group
which oversees all of the other regional Federal Reserve branches), while
the Jew *Fred Mishkin* recently resigned from the Board yet still remains
very influential there; *Daniel Tarullo*, a recent Obama appointee to the
Board and your typical shadowy figure who is so often installed to run the
Fed, is pending confirmation (he is possibly Jewish – Jews often chang(ed)
their too Jewish surnames to Italian surnames in order to blend in to
America and elsewhere more easily); there are more vacancies of the Federal
Reserve Board of Governors which will likely be filled by Obama fairly
soon, and they are likely to be Jews even though they already hold the
majority of the seats overseeing the 12 separate Fed branches; also, *Paul
Volcker* (who is the Chair of Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board [and
former Chairman of the Fed]) is said to be partially Jewish according to
some sources [ECONOMICS]

* *Tim Geithner* – Treasury Secretary; all reliable information points to
him being ethnically Jewish (at least partially), but if not he definitely
married in to The Tribe (m. Carole Sonnenfeld, 1985); he has been President
of the New York Fed (which is by far the most powerful and influential
branch of the Fed) during the major economic crisis (2007-present) which
has utterly decimated the American economy and brought us to the brink of a
depression – and now this guy is put in charge of the Treasury? [ECONOMICS]

* *Gary Gensler* – Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; hmmm,
is it coincidental that, time after time after time, a Jew is put in charge
of regulating the economic activity of other Jews in banks and on Wall
Street? If it happens here and there, it’s no big deal…but if you examine
the data you will have much to be suspicious about considering this has
been a repeating pattern since at least the 1960s in America [ECONOMICS]

* *Elena Kagan* – Solicitor General

* *Sally Katzen* – Major legal adviser to Obama-Biden

* *Ron Klain* – Chief of Staff to the Vice President: yes, the Chief of
Staff for both Pres. Obama and VP Biden are Jews…meaning they have control
of the overall schedule and access to these leaders on a day to day basis

* *Eric Lander* AND *Harold E. Varmus* – Co-Chairs of the President’s
Council of Advisers on Science/Technology

* *Jacob Lew* AND *James Steinberg* – Deputy Secretaries of State, second
in rank only to Hillary Clinton in foreign policy matters (meaning if
something happens to her one of them will take over, giving a Jew yet
another major Cabinet slot); both of these people are hardcore Zionist
Israel Firsters, so it is difficult to imagine how they will remain
objective and neutral when it comes to dealing with foreign policy matters
in the Middle East

* *Ellen Moran* – White House Director of Communications

* *Peter Orszag* – Director of the Office of Management and Budget

* *Penny Pritzker* – Obama’s National Finance Chair during the election
cycle; she is a billionaire heiress of the Pritzker family fortune (at
least 5-7 separate billionaires in the family); the Pritzkers are major
players in the ’squeaky clean’ Chicago political scene [ECONOMICS]

* *Robert Reich* – Economic adviser to Obama-Biden [ECONOMICS]

* *Dennis Ross* – Obama’s Ambassador-At-Large in the (Entire) Middle East,
Obama’s “top envoy” (so much for diplomatic neutrality in the Arab/Israeli
Conflict – MEANING NOTHING CHANGES); he co-authored Obama’s groveling June
2008 speech at the AIPAC conference; also served in the HW Bush and Clinton
Administrations under which little progress was made in the
Israeli/Palestinian issue

* *Robert Rubin* – Economic adviser to Obama-Biden; well-known as former
Treasury Secretary and ultra-greedy Wall Street slime [ECONOMICS]

* *Daniel B. Shapiro* – Head the Middle East Desk at the National Security
Council (yet another ‘neutral diplomatic Jew’ when it comes to foreign
policy matters involving the Middle East); also a major Washington lobbyist
and fundraiser for the Democratic Party

* *Mary Schapiro* – Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission; a very
entrenched Jewish bureaucrat who has served in every Presidential
administration since Reagan; also an executive for Duke Energy and Kraft
Foods (what ever happened to conflicts of interest?); identical to the Gary
Gensler scenario in that this Jew has been put in charge of ‘regulating’
the chaotic swarm of greedy Jews on Wall Street and in banks nationwide…and
no one believes this might be a problem given the very long and storied
history of Jewish white collar crime? It’s not a problem that Jewish
white-collar crime is so very linked with the nepotistic and/or ethnic
networking abilities of Jews to cover each others tracks in order to evade
regulatory or legal authorities? Schapiro has been Chairman of the
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority since 2007 (i.e., ever since the
economy started to implode) – and now she is, like Gensler, getting even
more ‘regulatory’ authority? Didn’t the Madoff rip-off teach the government
anything? [ECONOMICS]

* *Phil Schiliro* – Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs
(likely Jewish: he was Henry Waxman’s long-time Chief of Staff)

* *Lawrence (Larry) Summers* – Director of the White House National
Economic Council; a Clinton repeat, greedy Wall Street executive, and World
Banker; yet another devious Jew stooge a la
Gensler/Schapiro/Bernanke/Greenspan/Wolfensohn/etc/etc who is supposed to
be studiously regulating the very financial industry Jews which paid them
tens of millions in the private sector just a few years before they took a
government job because they wanted to ’serve their country’ – yeah, that’s
real likely. [ECONOMICS]

* *Mona Sutphen* – Deputy White House Chief of Staff; 2nd behind Emanuel