traildustfotm posted: "inevitability adjective Impossible to avoid or
prevent; certain to happen. “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy
without fighting.”  –Sun Tzu, The Art of War During his 2 terms in office,
Bill Clinton's war room turned the Inevitability Strateg"
New post on *Fellowship of the Minds*
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/traildustfotm/> The Clinton
Inevitability Strategy
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/18/the-clinton-inevitability-strategy/>
by
traildustfotm <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/traildustfotm/>

*inevitability*
adjective
Impossible to avoid or prevent; certain to happen.

*“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” * –Sun
Tzu, The Art of War

[image: Hillary & MSM]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/hillary-msm.jpg>During
his 2 terms in office, Bill Clinton's war room turned the Inevitability
Strategy into a fine art. Through endless use of lying polls and
sycophantic news media, the Clinton white house put up a sense that he
can't be defeated.  He even used this to stay in office after being
successfully impeached.

Every single day now we are bombarded by the mantra that Hillary is very
likely to win, and Trump is behind in the polls. When we turn on late night
talk shows, every comedy routine attacks Trump. Even FoxNews has been
participating in the deception. All this right in the face of the fact that
Trump draws massive crowds everywhere he goes, and Hillary can hardly fill
a small auditorium.

Dr. Eowyn's recent article, "Bombshell: Clinton Foundation paid Glenn Beck
& Bill Kristol to suppress votes
<https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/14/bombshell-clinton-foundation-paid-glenn-beck-bill-kristol-to-suppress-votes/>,"
shows off the desired end result of the Inevitability Strategy. That result
is to "suppress" the opposing vote. It is Sun Tzu's strategy of subduing
the enemy without a fight, in this case, without the vote.

They tried to suppress our vote by forcing lousy candidates on us during
the primary, so we would lose again by being misrepresented by another
McCain or another Bush, men who can't motivate the vote. But Donald Trump
was not expected in this scene. Now they are trying to suppress the votes
of Christians and women by making it seem immoral to vote for Trump.
*My advice: * *Don't buy a word of it. Don't be fooled. Don't let them win
by suppressing your vote. *

Just remember how you really feel about a Hillary presidency.

[image: hillary-electile-disfunction-logo]
<https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/hillary-electile-disfunction-logo.jpg>
------------------------------

~ Trail Dust
*traildustfotm <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/author/traildustfotm/>* |
October 18, 2016 at 9:26 am | Tags: clinton war room
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=clinton-war-room>, Sun Tzu
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=sun-tzu>, The Art of War
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=the-art-of-war>, The Clinton
Inevitability Strategy
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?tag=the-clinton-inevitability-strategy> |
Categories: 2016 Election
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=9141114>, Donald
Trump <http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=189091>, Hillary The Devil
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=526327413>, Liberals/Democrats/Left
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=115894710>, Lying Crooked Hillary
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=508976846>, Media
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=292>, sick Hillary
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=528303037>, Voter Fraud
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/?cat=212737351> | URL:
http://wp.me/pKuKY-zSS

Comment
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/18/the-clinton-inevitability-strategy/#respond>
   See all comments
<http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/18/the-clinton-inevitability-strategy/#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1d26f3d2707c7345915d8b297361ecf7&email=bovinescatologists%40gmail.com&b=LCeOXn%2F9aZ%2FE%7Eg%2CKQKENMnU51z%5DPWPn%3F.%2F_w5%5B8WkFgIhTbXiR>
to no longer receive posts from Fellowship of the Minds.