http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-le
sbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/
Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men &
WOMENPLUS
more stunning revelations from the Clintons' bag man!

Oct 18, 2016 @ 13:38PM

*Hillary Clinton* is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit
romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative
who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to *The
National ENQUIRER* in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands
Wednesday.

“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills
hotel,” the man, who was hired by the Clintons,
<http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/bill-clinton-son-danney-williams-arkansas/>
via a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals, told *The ENQUIRER*.

PHOTOS: Revenge! Donald Trump Fighting Back Against Hillary Clinton’s Smear
Campaign
<http://radaronline.com/photos/donald-trump-revenge-hillary-clinton-smear-campaign/>

“She had come to the studio to see the filming of a movie in 1994.”

“While I was there, I helped her slip out of a back exit for a one-on-one
session with the other woman. It was made to look casual, leaving quietly
[rather] that being caught up in the melee … but really it was for
something presumably more sordid.”

What’s more, it wasn’t just Hillary’s flings with women that the shadowy
Mr. Fix It helped to orchestrate!

PHOTOS: Hillary’s Lies EXPOSED! Clinton’s Top 5 Debate Whoppers
<http://radaronline.com/photos/hillary-clinton-debate-lies-candidate-fabricates-facts/>

Hillary’s former bagman finally confessed to *The ENQUIRER* just how he
helped her to cover up
<http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-goldman-sachs-colluded-campaign/>
her affair with married lover *Vince* *Foster*, too!

The shadowy figure — who provided PROOF of his employment for the Clintons
— also revealed 12 fixes he covered-up, including:

+ How Hillary secretly plotted to a counter-attack on Bill’s mistress
*Monica* *Lewinsky* — via a document buried for two decades!
<http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/06/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-witness-invokes-fifth-amendment-deposition/>

PHOTOS: Leaked Emails Detail Hillary Clinton’s Desperate Health Crisis
Cover-Ups
<http://radaronline.com/photos/hillary-clinton-health-troubles-email-leak-details/>

+ What crooked reporters were on the take from the Clinton camp!

+ How he covered up Bill’s seedy romp with hookers!

+ Which A-list celebrity had a secret affair with Bill during his
presidency!

PHOTOS: Crooked Hillary’s Lies EXPOSED! Clinton’s 13 Most Infamous Scandals
— So Far
<http://radaronline.com/photos/hillary-clinton-lies-most-infamous-scandals/>

In the bombshell exposé, *The ENQUIRER* will reveal the fixer’s dossier of
smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.
<http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-emails-wikileaks-reveals-staff-writes-tweets/>

He also tells his “Confessions of a Clinton bagman!” story — in his own
words — for the very first time!

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>