I'm here to tell you, it's a good policy!

OMG, do you have any idea the kinds of bacteria are dormant, just waiting
for the washing machine of the white blood cells, liver and kidneys to shut
down so they can rock and roll - into your pee hole.. but then again, I
expect you use a condom even when you're dating 80-90 year old women
wearing depends... however, there's still the flesh-eating stuff that super
e-coli.. probably present when her bowels evacuated,. and that can be
transferred to skin contact - no need for mucous or other bodily fluids on
your part...

I hope you didn't get kinky.. you don't have to tell me, but that probably
wouldn't end well either...

Oh, by the way - you're one of those guys who says that homosexuality is a
choice... in the case of necrophilia, I'm pretty sure it is... at least you
won't get an argument from me over it.