I decided to go over to breitbart and stir up the barflies after their
reckless drive home... some whiny bitch was complaining that the liberals
were destroying BB and someone should do something about it.. I think she
was implying that liberal viewpoints should get you banned..

some no-neck bald guy was selling heroin in the Ann Coulter thread... seems
she's "holding trump's feet to the fire" on his - get this - "major"
promises... that if he breaks *those*... and she had some pretty weak stuff
after that... those guys are coming apart over there. Their spam detector
censored the message I posted here for "fat pig" - censorship is alive and
well over there - they delete messages for quoting trump...

how about you? Wife lock you out?