*Don't open The Umbrella!!!*

The biggest gulf between Americans is not religion,
politics or color, etc. The biggest difference is the way old vs young
understand  the history and probably future of the nation.

There were protesters at the grocery store handing out pamphlets on the
evils of America. I politely declined to take one. There was an elderly
woman behind me and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a
pamphlet, which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old  woman's shoulder as a gesture
of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said, "Lady, don't
you care about the people and children of Syria?”

The old woman looked up at her and said: "Honey, my father died in France
during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam.  All
three died so a dumb bitch like you could have the right to stand here and
bad mouth our country.  If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up
your ass and open it."

~ God Bless America ~

---
"PoliticalForum" group.