​​
Good Morning Young Euwe!  (And I mean that in a collegial, complimentary
manner!)

Uhm......How about you and your Secular Progressive crew just get on board,
stop referring to our President-Elect as a Fascist; and maybe attempt to
unify as Americans?

How about supporting the working class folks in this Nation; and get behind
the enforcement of the laws of this Nation; to include the arrest of anyone
who has broken the law, to include those folks who have crossed our borders
illegally?

How about literally supporting equal rights for all Americans, including
white (Lower socio-economic and middle class) Americans, no matter their
religion, sexual orientation, or their belief that there's only two genders
within the human species?

How about supporting border security of our Nation, from both a national
security standpoint, (What with your   ̶I̶s̶l̶a̶m̶i̶c̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶
 Secular Progressive radical Anti-American brethren who differ with you on
women's rights and homosexuality) threatening our People and our
infrastructure?  Or maybe just support border security because there's 96
million Americans out of the workforce today; and over 40 million illegal
aliens within our Nation, and our government hasn't a clue who they are or
where they're from?

How about joining hands with your logical, common sense thinking American
friends, who don't necessarily subscribe to yours, and your  "Secular-
Progressive/Globalist/Elitist/Establishment/Uniparty"  comrades that this
whole "Big Government/Big Brother" approach that you and your Democrat pals
have concocted and adopted the last 26 years has been all that effective or
worked all that well; join us in an attempt to "Make America Great Again"
and let's try a big, big, really really big  course change?