He didn't say they threw out the republican bums, but rather the bums.

And the biggest two he threw out were Bill and Hillary.

Then there were about 50 MSM leftloons who actually refer to themselves as
"journalists" who will likely never, EVER even get in the same room with
President Trump, and deservedly so. I loved hearing that he made Martha
Raddatz cry a second time by blasting her for crying when he won. :)