ah ... the xians who give aid, support, and sanctuary to illegals will set
him straight.

U.S. Churches Offer Safe Haven For A New Generation Of Immigrants ...
<http://www.npr.org/2016/02/09/466145280/u-s-churches-offer-safe-haven-for-a-new-generation-of-migrants>
www.npr.org/2016/.../u-s-*churches*
-offer-safe-haven-for-a-new-generation-of-migran...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TPat7CQ16QwJ:www.npr.org/2016/02/09/466145280/u-s-churches-offer-safe-haven-for-a-new-generation-of-migrants+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

Feb 9, 2016 - A dozen congregations are harboring immigrants facing
deportation. ... to offer safe haven to Central American immigrants who
entered the U.S. illegally and are ... They recently were taken in by St.
Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Austin, Texas. .... Trump Takes Office At A
Pivotal Moment For Foreign Aid ...
Establishment Church Groups Aiding Illegal Immigrant Invasion of U.S. ...
<http://www.infowars.com/establishment-church-groups-aiding-illegal-immigrant-invasion-of-u-s/>
www.infowars.com/establishment-*church*-groups-*aid*ing-*illegal*-
*immigrant*-invasion-o...
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RXnJe9dfOP8J:www.infowars.com/establishment-church-groups-aiding-illegal-immigrant-invasion-of-u-s/+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:www.infowars.com/establishment-church-groups-aiding-illegal-immigrant-invasion-of-u-s/+Texas+churches+aid+illegal+immigrants&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirgvPu9dTQAhXBzIMKHUVfD7AQHwhBMAU>

Jun 17, 2014 - The revelation that South Texas Church groups are
transporting countless illegalsinto the United States before letting them
go “wherever they ...
Aiding, abetting, harboring, encouraging illegals a felony
<http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html>
www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/*Aid*AbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ToGXN4FszkMJ:www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.

<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1517&bih=708&q=related:www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html+Texas+churches+aid+illegal+immigrants&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirgvPu9dTQAhXBzIMKHUVfD7AQHwhIMAY>

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA
274A(a)(1)(A): ... knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal
convictions. .... Employers who aid or abet the preparation of false tax
returns by failing to pay income ...
Texas Organizations - National Immigration Legal Services Directory ...
<https://www.immigrationadvocates.org/nonprofit/legaldirectory/search?state=TX>
https://www.*immigration*
advocates.org/nonprofit/legaldirectory/search?state=*TX*
<https://www.google.com/#>

   1.

<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Lk4CpaEttwMJ:https://www.immigrationadvocates.org/nonprofit/legaldirectory/search%3Fstate%3DTX+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

Results 1 - 20 of 81 - Location: 9898 Bissonnet Street, Suite 589, Houston,
TX 77036. Contact: (281) .... Catholic Charities of Central Texas -
Immigration Legal Services (Austin Office) ..... Pro Bono and legal aid
attorney
resources - Pro Bono Net ...