a Koran which swears to destroy and replace all non Muslim societies
with Islam.
---
take your islamophobic ass home to israel, zionist pig.

*Deuteronomy 17: *
*2 **If there be found among  you, within any of thy gates which the LORD
thy God giveth thee, man or  woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the
sight of the LORD thy God,  in transgressing his covenant, *
*3 **And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the
sun,  or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; *
*4* *And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired
diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such
abomination is wrought in Israel: *
*5 **Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have
committed  that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman,
and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.*

*Luke 19:27:*
*But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them,
bring hither, and slay them before me.*