I wonder how the Carrier deal is good ... seems like theater to me ...
let's see, the Governor is the VP elect and he was able to broker a deal
where 800 jobs are saved with millions of tax incentives ... not sure it's
all that good a deal!!! Only time will tell!!!

brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/

---
"PoliticalForum" group.