Hope Trump can find a place in the White House for O'reilly as he would be
a valuable asset to his administration.

In a message dated 4/20/2017 12:28:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
politicalforum@googlegroups.com writes:

I think Bill O'Reilly got the shaft! I read a report where one woman said
she felt he was "leering" at her and found his comment objectionable when he
 referred to her as "hot chocolate." Give me a break! "Leering" is totally
subjective and some might say it was just "a good hard look" and how can
she  read the mind of someone who is looking at her? "Hot chocolate" sounds
like a  great compliment to me but to a black woman from a ghetto who has
heard the  most foulest of language directed at black women from black men
(listen to the  rap lyrics of black rappers about women) "hot chocolate"  would
be  nothing in comparison to what she has been called......unless she was a
typical liberal knee jerker who  hate powerful white men. Tucker  Carlson
needs to be very careful as we now have seen how truly ugly and  vindictive
the left is....they will stop at nothing to silence those who  disagree with
them. Tucker should have a witness with him when ever he  is  out side of his
own residence. It's a tragedy that America has come  to this!

BTW, Fox should consider giving Charles Krauthammer  his own  show.

In a message dated 4/19/2017 9:19:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,