Since our "Euwetopian" Secular Progressive friends have left the building;
(or at least been a little inactive!)  we've had no one really expound upon
or report on Mr. Jeremy Christian; the Portland Oregon chap who purportedly
verbally accosted two Islamic dressed women on a Portland tram; and when
two gentlemen came to the women's aid, Christian fatally stabbed them.

Of course, the social media was atwitter with excitement and anticipation;
claiming proof positive of, "Trump's America"!  In fact, many news
organizations went so far as to blame the President!

Much to these Social Justice Warriors' chagrin; it was discovered that Mr.
Christian was in fact.....(Wait For It!).....A Bernsie WhuzHisName
Supporter, and admired Jill Stein!

*Why Is the Media Branding the Portland Train Stabber a Trump Supporter?
He’s Not*
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/why-is-the-media-branding-this-portland-hate-crime-murder-suspect-a-trump-supporter-hes-not/

*Portland Killer Is An Anti-Circumcision, Bernie Sanders Supporter*
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/28/portland-killer-is-an-anti-circumcision-bernie-sanders-supporter/

*Jill Stein Weighs In On Portland Stabbing In Trump's America; Doesn't
Mention Attacker Was A Supporter*
http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/29/jill-stein-weighs-portland-stabbing-trumps-america-doesnt-mention-attacker-was-supporter

Jill Stein Weighs In On Portland Stabbing In Trump's America; Doesn't
Mention Attacker Was A Supporter
Published May 29, 2017
Facebook
<http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/29/jill-stein-weighs-portland-stabbing-trumps-america-doesnt-mention-attacker-was-supporter#>
 Twitter
<http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/29/jill-stein-weighs-portland-stabbing-trumps-america-doesnt-mention-attacker-was-supporter#>
 livefyre
<http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/29/jill-stein-weighs-portland-stabbing-trumps-america-doesnt-mention-attacker-was-supporter#>
 Email
<http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/29/jill-stein-weighs-portland-stabbing-trumps-america-doesnt-mention-attacker-was-supporter#>
 Print
<http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/29/jill-stein-weighs-portland-stabbing-trumps-america-doesnt-mention-attacker-was-supporter#>

AP

*By Brett T. | Twitchy*

As Twitchy reported, three men were stabbed, two fatally, in a
confrontation on a Portland commuter train with a man who was allegedly
shouting anti-Muslim slurs at two young woman, one in a hijab.

The usual suspects weighed in on Twitter, including Hillary Clinton,
Chelsea Clinton, and eventually, Dr. Jill Stein, the Green Party’s
candidate in 2016.

As we also reported, BuzzFeed tracked down the attacker’s Facebook page and
posted several screenshots, which seem to show that Jeremy Christian was a
passionate supporter of Bernie Sanders and also … Jill Stein. (He despised
Hillary and couldn’t bring himself to vote for Trump, if his posts are to
be believed.)

Another heartbreaking tragedy in Trump's America, as a white nationalist
shouting anti-Islam slurs murders 2 on Portland, OR subway.
— Dr. Jill Stein (@DrJillStein) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/868632946328174592>

@DrJillStein <https://twitter.com/DrJillStein> He's yours. Embrace it, hug
it out. Own it, girl.
— Pamela (@pamihami) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/pamihami/status/868646527065042944>

@DrJillStein <https://twitter.com/DrJillStein> Are you kidding me? The
killer is a supporter of yours! Also a supporter of Bernie Sanders!
— Adorable Deplorable (@OliMauritania) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/OliMauritania/status/868634260399431680>

@DrJillStein <https://twitter.com/DrJillStein> The murderer wanted Stein's
America. Good thing he didn't get it. pic.twitter.com/VyXvCIF82n
<https://t.co/VyXvCIF82n>
— Baked Alaska (@bakedalaska) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/868647063835168769>

@DrJillStein <https://twitter.com/DrJillStein> He is one of your followers
Jill. You have to come to terms with that.
— Casual Professor (@casualprofessor) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/casualprofessor/status/868644397960773632>

@DrJillStein <https://twitter.com/DrJillStein> This guy followed you and
Sanders. You are really out of touch. Your rhetoric encouraged this evil
man.
— Why? (@justice4gideon) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/justice4gideon/status/868640756235370496>

@DrJillStein <https://twitter.com/DrJillStein> Trumps America? He supported
you! What did you say to lead to this tragedy? I suggest FBI investigation
into your potential wrongdoings.
— TwoScoopsTrump (@ohnoyoudidnt10) May 28, 2017
<https://twitter.com/ohnoyoudidnt10/status/868649751973122048>

---