Jesus!  I'm now at the six minute, forty-five second mark, and Hil is
claiming that she warned America about the upcoming economic meltdown; and
her policies were an attempt to prohibit it!

I am thankful that I was not standing anywhere close to this woman, as
lightning is likely to strike this lying Secular Progressive down!  (And of
course, the Secular Progressive interviewers never, ever challenge her and
say something like: "Uhm, Mrs. Clinton? Don't you remember that during your
Husband's administration you vociferously supported the Community
Reinvestment Act?  And you and Chuckie Schumer continued to support it
during your term as a U.S. Senator for New York?  That you opposed an audit
of both Freddie & Fannie?"