____________________________________
 From: politicalforum@googlegroups.com
To:  politicalforum@googlegroups.com
Sent: 6/4/2017 11:51:29 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time
Subj: [PoliticalForum] Fwd: Check out You Won't Believe Who  Hillary is Now
Blaming for Her 2016 Loss...

_Click  here: You Won't Believe Who Hillary is Now Blaming for Her 2016
Loss - Fix  This Nation .com_
(http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservative-breaking-news/wont-believe-hillary-now-blaming-2016-loss/)

This srticle reports her excuses made at a conference in  California and
also a conservative response to each of her claims. So sad  to see her at this
age still can't face the truth about  herself......continues with "it's
everyone else's' fault"....just waiting  to hear it's just another right wing
conspiracy.......that one may be true  as we were all, no matter our
conservative ideas, had had enough of this  woman! She did unite us...... plus,
Trump worked his ass off.....three  events a day to her one.....and different
way of campaigning to her old  classic style....innovation vrs. old and stale.
Recall she would take off  a week to prepare for the debates and no
campaign except press  releases.....she defeated herself at long  last.

Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google  Groups.

*  Visit our other community at _http://www.PoliticalForum.com/_
(http://www.politicalforum.com/)
*  It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the  latest breaking news, and more.
---
You received this message because  you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"PoliticalForum" group.
To  unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email  to _politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:politicalforum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

---