Not long agor NJ added a 23 cent per gallon tax on gas to refill the
transportation trust fund (it's to fix roads) which had beed raided for
years to general funds ... as it is now 11 cents of that don't go into the
fund ... Gov't loves to tax us!!!

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Hot4azintop via PoliticalForum <
politicalforum@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> The politico's all want us to conserve and when we do and they take in
> less money because we have done as they requested or the price of oil has
> dropped......what do the selfish bastards do.... they turn around and sneak
> a tax increase  on gasoline by .16 cents a gallon. Do they ever conserve
> and cut back as they ask us to do? Not in this world of politics in
> Sacramento. Then they turn around an issue inappropriate and
> innacurate statements about the proposed ballot measure to repeal this gas
> tax. If it makes it on the ballot, I'm confident that it will be approved
> by the voters......that scares the hell out of these so called small "d"
> democrats who say they believe in the peoples right to vote on issues but
> then pull this kind of crap. We have our own swamp right here in California.
>

> Sacramento Democrats are trying to sabotage our effort to repeal their new
> $52 Billion tax on gasoline by playing politics!
> *BREAKING: DEMOCRATS TRY TO SABOTAGE GAS TAX REPEAL!*
>
> [image:
> http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/43326024:s4Ce0pEzN:m:1:1376609937:7291E057C0871C2670D1CA1E3383C420:r]
> <http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/43326024:s4Ce0pEzN:m:1:1376609937:7291E057C0871C2670D1CA1E3383C420:r>
> Bill,
>
> Sacramento Democrats are trying to sabotage our effort to repeal their new
> $52 Billion tax on gasoline by playing politics -- *and we need your
> immediate help to stop them!*
> <http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/43326024:s4Ce0pEzN:m:1:1376609937:7291E057C0871C2670D1CA1E3383C420:r>
>
> Last week, Jerry Brown's ally, Attorney General Xavier Becerra, issued a
> misleading and deceptive title and summary of our measure, which -- if we
> don't get changed -- could doom our effort!
>
> *The title and summary are so bad that even the liberal San Francisco
> Chronicle said, "It's just plain wrong."*
>
> We've filed a lawsuit to change the title and summary and ensure
> California voters get the honesty and transparency they deserve.
>
> *Can you help us fight this corrupt effort to block our repeal by donating
> $5 or more to support the lawsuit?*
> <http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/43326024:s4Ce0pEzN:m:1:1376609937:7291E057C0871C2670D1CA1E3383C420:r>
>

> *   HELP REPEAL THE GAS TAX!   Donate $5 >>   *
> <http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/43326024:s4Ce0pEzN:m:1:1376609937:7291E057C0871C2670D1CA1E3383C420:r>
>
> Becerra's title and summary fails to mention the words "tax" or "fee" and
> even suggests our repeal would eliminate a government agency that doesn't
> even exist yet!
>
> Jerry Brown and Sacramento Democrats rammed this gas tax through despite
> opposition from a majority of Californians who didn't even get to vote on
> it.
>
> *And now they're trying to prevent us from even giving voters a fair
> chance to reject it and avoid having to pay hundreds of dollars more a year
> [...]

brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/

---
"PoliticalForum" group.