What a total bunch of horse hockey!  This article says it well, although I
would point out that I have seen nothing from the Department of Treasury,
(e.g.; the Secret Service) that even substantiates the Daily Telegraph's or
Newsweek's allegations.
**
**
**
*
http://atangledweb.squarespace.com/httpatangledwebsquarespace/palin-to-kill-obama.html
*
**
*[Q] "Now then, let's sort out this tripe, shall we?*

*First these "revelations" come from Newsweek. This magazine has
distinguished itself throughout the US campaign as being foremost in backing
Obama so this is no neutral piece of reporting, this is pure unhinged bias
in action. The better question to ask is WHY, even aftet the election,
Newsweek is keen to blacken Palin? I think I know why - along with many
fellow travellers on the left they fear what Palin represents and what she
could do in the years ahead - and so they hope to so damage her now so that
this becomes unlikely in the future.*

*Second, note the recurrent reference to "irate McCain aides" who are
leaking to the press. These losers have spent the post-election period
damning Palin, releasing anonymous attributions all lapped up greedily by
the pro-Obama press. I figure most ordinary republicans know that without
Palin. McCain's lousy campaign would have been even worse. It was Sarah that
got the crowds, that energised the base and it seems the inner McCainiacs
hate her for that.*

*Finally, the "death threats" against Obama have NO LINK whatsoever to Sarah
Palin. This is idle media indulgence dressed up as shock-horror story and
then regurgitated by the likes of the useless Sunday Telegraph (firmly in
the Obama stable)*

*Here's a suggestion to the media. The more you attack Sarah Palin, the more
attractive she becomes as the standard bearer for the republican cause. So
what next - Palin to blame for global warming? Palin causes cancer? Bring it
on..."*