*The 8 dirtiest scandals of Robert Mueller no one is talking about *

Posted By *Alicia Powe* On 08/07/2017

Special Counsel Robert Mueller

WASHINGTON – Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating claims the
Trump campaign colluded with Russia over the 2016 election, and possibly
other topics the public may know nothing about.

He’s been on “the case” only a few months, since ex-FBI Director James
Comey was fired, but the review, going back into last year, hasn’t produced
any evidence yet, and Mueller’s now putting his agenda before a grand jury.

And his investigators have gone to the White House requesting documents
concerning former national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn.

Whether his probe, which reportedly now may be encompassing Trump’s vast
business empire and the financial transactions of his associates, produces
results or not remains to be seen.

But given his record of scandals when he was the FBI chief, things don’t
look promising.

It was attorney Jeffrey Marty,
<http://americanlookout.com/rms-dirty-cop-major-scandals-that-took-place-when-robert-mueller-was-fbi-director/>
who at American Lookout.com, compiled a long list of scandals casting
shadows over Mueller. The following are a few of the better-known:

   - Some $12 billion in $100 bills was dispatched to the Iraq war theater,
   and vanished.
   - The IRS deliberately targeted Christian and conservative organizations
   to cause them trouble.
   - Fast and Furious saw the government traffic guns into the hands of
   Mexican cartel criminals.
   - The Department of Justice spied on AP reporters.
   - Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation got millions for speeches
   while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.
   - Hillary Clinton dealt to Russia control of 20 percent of the uranium
   capacity inside the U.S.
   - Of course, there was Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and all
   the government records, including classified, that ended up there.
   - The HSBC money-laundering scandal.

Marty pointed out that, despite his history, Mueller was sold, when handed
the job, as “ramrod straight” and “utterly incorruptible.”

“It’s always suspicious when anyone’s credibility is oversold like this,
but that goes double when the same person was FBI director for 12 years –
spanning across both the Bush and Obama administrations from 2001 to 2013 –
yet most people can’t remember anything about him,” Marty writes. “We
should remember actions he took to impartially uphold the law. Sadly, that
is not the case.

“What stands out most during then-FBI Director Mueller’s term in office is
the two-tiered system of justice, when obvious crimes and scandals
involving government officials and private-sector elites were ignored or
even covered up by the FBI. What Mueller failed to do to protect our
country says more than anything he did,” he continued. “His level of
aggressiveness in investigating our president is the exact inverse of how
he acted when he was tasked with protecting America.”

Marty argues that Mueller is just a “dirty cop” who neglected to utilize
the massive resources of the FBI to investigate crimes, arrest suspects or
recommend criminals be prosecuted.

“Information providing the sole justification for a war that caused the
death and dismemberment of thousands of American soldiers was later found
to be fabricated, false, or overstated at the time it was presented to the
public. Mueller not only failed to investigate and arrest any of the
perpetrators of this deception – he actively participated in the plot,”
Marty wrote.

Citing a number of scandals, Marty wrote: “If Mueller couldn’t (or
wouldn’t) stop any of these obviously corrupt and criminal practices during
his own term as FBI director, it’s hard to believe that he will conduct a
fair and impartial investigation into the politically charged assumption of
‘Russian interference’ in the 2016 presidential election.”

While leaks allege Mueller is examining one of the president’s 2008 Palm
Beach real-estate deals, as well as the 2013 Miss Universe competition held
in Moscow, the president’s dealings as a business man are irrelevant to
whether the election was rigged, Marty contends.

“How either one could have any influence on the 2016 presidential election
is almost impossible to imagine,” he added. “What we do know is this: back
in those same years, Mueller did nothing to money launderers,
election-riggers, and other people who could and should have been
investigated and arrested.”

At a recent rally, President Trump pushed back against Mueller’s expanding
investigation.

“There were no Russians in our campaign. There never were. We didn’t win
because of Russia. We won because you,” he said, pointing at the crowd.

“This is a war,” Bruce Levell, a member of the Trump re-election campaign’s
advisory board, told
<http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/6/donald-trump-fights-robert-mueller-in-public-relat/>
the Washington Times. “Why would we stop talking to the American people?
That is the best thing you can do: Keep talking to your base. And guess
what? The base is growing.”

Mueller’s decisions to hire numerous Democratic Party donors and lawyers
for his team, his close relationship with the fired Comey and his scouring
for evidence that goes beyond the Russia matter are bolstering the
president’s claim that the Russia probe is just a partisan “witch hunt.”

Rich Lowry, editor of the National Review and one of the key figures of the
Never-Trump movement, told Fox News that Mueller’s use of malfeasance he
may discover beyond the purview of Russia could ultimately backfire on the
special counsel.

“The deputy attorney general – I think he may have made a really momentous
mistake in not being more specific in that initial charge to Mueller about
what exact – what specific crimes he should be investigating, and make
Mueller come back and be very public about what new crimes he may be
investigating,” Lowry said Sunday. “There is no way to know now whether
it’s a fishing expedition or not. And Mueller might be fired on the
presumption that he’s engaging in a fishing expedition that he isn’t.”

Legislative plans to block Trump from firing Mueller are unconstitutional,
Lowry argued.

“I am skeptical whether those [bills] will pass, I am skeptical over
whether they should pass,” he said. “I think that they have serious
constitutional problems. You can’t have a judiciary deciding whether the
head of the executive branch could fire someone who works for him or not.”

He also speculated that Mueller could be “the lead witness” in an expected
impeachment effort should Trump fire him.

Conservative columnist Charlese Krauthammer, who pledged during the
election that he was not “capable of voting for Trump,” warned a
constitutional crisis could ensue if the probe into alleged Russian
interference in the election, which is muddying into Trump’s personal
finances, results in impeachment.

“I think we are really headed into very choppy and dangerous constitutional
waters. We know what the Democrats want to do. They want to get control of
the House. And on Day 1, they are going to start impeachment,” he said. “As
you know, I opposed the Trump candidacy. I don’t think he is very well fit
for the presidency. But, fitness is not a reason for impeachment and
removal; high crimes are.”

The continuation of Mueller’s probe, which has yet to prove collusion
during the election, will ultimately be a “catastrophic mistake,”
Krauthammer argued.

“Here we have a prosecutor looking for high crimes – with Watergate you
started with a crime and then you try to find out how it happened – here,
they are a looking for a crime. Will they find one? I don’t know. As of
yet, I haven’t heard of one. Collusion is unseemly, but it ain’t a crime.
So you’ve got a political establishment, mostly Democratic, but there are
some Republicans who would like to see him taken out of office. I think
that would be a catastrophic mistake.”

He added: “When you think a man is unfit, you vote against him. But, you
don’t remove him from office, and that’s where I am afraid we are headed,
given the forces that are surrounding the president.”

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said it’s good to investigate foreign
influence in America, but he openly wonders how that can happen without
focusing on the Clinton Foundation.

“I am perfectly happy investigating foreign influence peddling in the
United States and effort to shape the United States, but how so you do that
without investigating the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton
and all the people surrounding them? I am perfectly happy to have them be
tough-minded about Trump, but then they ought to be tough-minded about
Mueller – they ought to be tough-minded about Comey,” Gingrich said on Fox.

“How can Comey testify and say openly – it was amazing the arrogance of
saying openly, ‘Oh yeah, I gave this leak to a friend of mine at Columbia
University so he would give it to the New York Times, so I would then get a
special counsel.’ That is such a blatant public arrogance – abuse of power.
And yet where is the investigation? Why isn’t Comey in the process of being
investigated?”

Newt: exposes Mueller’s anti-Trump bias: – Hillary, Bill, Mueller & Comey
should all be under investigation! pic.twitter.com/CbuqH5a5dX
<https://t.co/CbuqH5a5dX>

— Kevin W. (@kwilli1046) August 7, 2017
<https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/894534433180659712>

Talk-radio superstar Michael Savage warned of civil war should Trump be
removed through the Mueller investigation, or any other.

Savage referred to a book published in 1939 called “The Day of the Locust”
to describe what is happening to the American people. When people become
aware that they are being tricked by society, a violent uprising is
inevitable, he explained.

“You haven’t seen what is coming in this country yet. You haven’t seen the
day of the locust yet,” he said.

If civil war happens, he said, “It will start slowly – it will be like Fort
Sumter, which started with one cannon shot. I’m warning you. I’m warning
you, all of you leftists who think you’re gonna steal our vote – you’re
wrong,” he said.

Network news programs spend far more time covering the claims about Russia
than they do any of Americans’ actual top issues, according
<https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2017/06/27/study-tv-news-obsessed-trump-russia-probe>
to analysis by the Media Research Center.

In the five weeks following the appointment of Mueller (May 17-June 20),
networks devoted 353 minutes of their total 640 minutes of airtime (55
percent) to the Russia-Trump probe.

While network newscasts are inundating viewers with coverage of Democrats’
accusations about Russia and Trump, a Bloomberg National Poll revealed
<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-17/americans-feel-good-about-the-economy-not-so-good-about-trump-j57v0var>
that 35 percent of Americans say “health care” is the top issue today, and
nearly three times the 13 percent who cite “Unemployment/Jobs.” Only six
percent cited “Relationship with Russia” as the most important issue.

*http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dirtiest-scandals-of-robert-mueller-no-one-is-talking-about/
<http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dirtiest-scandals-of-robert-mueller-no-one-is-talking-about/>
*

Virus-free.
<#m_-9085740769731526573_m_6549219085670560088_m_5549394826334552589_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>