Sean Hannity Threatens Major Lawsuit Against Obama Administration

*News Commentary *

By *Rusty* <http://thepoliticalinsider.com/author/rustyweiss/> | Featured
Contributor | August 8, 2017 1:27PM

Fox News host Sean Hannity has threatened to unleash “the biggest lawsuit”
against the Obama Administration should reports that he was under NSA
surveillance or ‘unmasked’ by officials turn out to be true.

“I am going to sanction the biggest lawsuit that I possibly can with the
biggest attorneys in the country,” Hannity claimed during a recent radio
broadcast.

The conservative commentator said it’s time somebody take such drastic
actions in order “to stop the shredding of the Constitution.”

Via Gateway Pundit
<http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/wow-sean-hannity-preparing-biggest-lawsuit-obama-administrations-illegal-nsa-unmasking/>
:

FOX News host Sean Hannity has come under heavy fire from the likes of
Media Matters. This hasn’t stopped the conservative media figure from
fighting a battle on another front.

Hannity says he is prepared to sue the Obama administration if it is
revealed he was subject to illegal NSA ‘unmasking.’

You can hear his comments in the video below (automatically starts at
relevant point) …

Perhaps this is what Hannity was referring to in his latest cryptic tweet
<http://thepoliticalinsider.com/sean-hannity-tweet/?source=TPIpost> that
seemed to be counting down to a significant event.

The Political Insider recently reported
<http://thepoliticalinsider.com/ben-rhodes-unmasking/?source=TPIpost>
on Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser for strategic
communication to president Barack Obama, being labeled a “person of
interest” in the House Intelligence Committee’s unmasking investigation.

Rhodes, along with several other Obama Administration officials, was
allegedly involved in spying on
<http://thepoliticalinsider.com/sean-hannity-obama-furious-over-reports-obama-white-house-spied-him/?source=TPIpost>
 Hannity.

“I’ll be very rich if in fact it happened,” Hannity threatened. “I’ll sue
Obama himself, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice — I’ll sue them all by name in a
civil action.”

He’s not backing down from that threat. In fact, he stated that he’s hired
four attorneys to pursue the case.

Fans of the Fox News host expressed their support:

“I will sue the living pants off of anybody who did it — I promise you
that,” Hannity said in an April interview. “I will stop at nothing. And I
have the means to attack this for years. And I’ll do it.”

He added, “I’ll do it on behalf of every American’s right to privacy and to
be able to make a confidential phone call or send a text or an email to
their friends and loved ones.”

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hannity-sue-obama/?utm_conten
t=dce447f72d78a542a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI&utm_campaign=TP
I_Afternoon_Newsletter_8_8_2017&utm_source=TPI-Newsletter-8-
8-2017-afternoon&utm_medium=email

Virus-free.
<#m_-7392018022257737732_m_854515298272545324_m_6172933339344895407_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>