_Click  here: Restore American Glory ยป Trump to Chicago: Obey the Law or
Lose Your  Allowance_
(http://www.restoreamericanglory.com/breaking-news/trump-to-chicago-obey-the-law-or-lose-your-allowance/)

I love  it! Trump talking to them like the spoiled  insolent brats that are
chicago politico's......these fools are taking  that once great city down
the same path as Detroit......shame on  them..... the blind arrogant  SOB's.