The version I saw on Twitter was just the guy and his tuba (?).
But I couldn't find that to share.

it's still damn funny...LOL

I got stuck with the French horn. What a pain on the bus. Can't image what
lugging a tuba around would be like. Must have good lungs.

I can still play the pipes though. A bit....

Thatbearguy
@Thatbearguy

On 20 August 2017 at 20:15, Keith In Tampa <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hah!
>
> This video without this idiot is on YouTube...Personally I think the woman
> constantly yelling "This is Stupid" is just as annoying; but when the guy
> breaks into the Star Wars song, it gets even better!
>
> I always thought that was a Tuba, and I was, "In Band"......
>

> On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 8:06 PM, Bear Guy <thatbearg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKCJSOmeRao
>>

>> Thatbearguy
>> @Thatbearguy