There is one fact not  included below:
Dalhart, TX is  closer to 5 other state Capitals than it is to its  own.
True!

It’s a  Texas thang…!

They  have it for anyone
who  wants to try it...
but only in  Texas!!!

Houston,  TX
( It's  true!  But this is not a city street.   It's on a really nice,
efficient, Texas-size,  gun range west of  Houston.
Other streets  there are:  Rifle Lane, Marksman  Way,
Shooting Center  Drive.  Those streets are needed because  there
many kinds of ranges, as  well as classes/activities, on that  property
and the Streets help you  find where you need to  be.)

Canyon  Lake, TX

NO  JOKE.
It's  way out in west Texas.

Where, oh where, can we  buy these signs?

Looks like it's not his  first ride on that  flatbed!

Goliad,  Texas
(slogan used in1835 at  the Battle of Gonzales
during the Texas  Revolution)

Better  use your manners in  Austin!!!

World's  largest armadillo
BBQ  Steakhouse in Buffalo  Gap
near Abilene, Wingate,  Winters.

We like to start 'em  young here.

Welcome  to Austin!
A town  of extremes.
That  Smart Car is shorter, and more narrow, than his  Horns!

Kayaking  the Medina River

Second  biggest Paris (Texas, that  is)
with  the 2nd largest Eiffel  Tower!

Once  it's after Noon in Texas,