will he refuse evade taxes that fund the Obama Library?

Obama's ancestors are thought to have been slave traders.  In fact, slave
traders were black, white, Muslim ,,, they came in all different
varieties.  Some of the descendants of the Obama slaves may have surnames
like Washington or Jefferson.

As I recall, while there is no DNA evidence of comingling between Europeans
and Asians way back when, there is evidence that Asians who lived on the
Bering Land Bridge for mucho years comingled with Europeans.  We call them
indiginous people.  It was all made possible long before Columbus ,,, when
SUVs caused the end of the Ice Age less than 22,000 years ago and submerged
the Bering Land Bridge.  The only way for Europeans to meet up with the
Bering Land Bridge folks would have been for the Europeans to drive their
SUVs across the Atlantic near the Ice Age period when the Atlantic was 400
feet more shallow.

It's likely that the Europeans beat the "indiginous" Land Bridge people to
the US since SUVs in those days weren't amphibious.

---
"PoliticalForum" group.