Here's a link to the latest prophecy of prophetess Linda Newkirk about
the imminent downfall of the United States:
http://www.prophecies.org/DOCS/Book%2012/Chapter46.htm
The Bible said in the last days it will be like Sodom and Gomorrha
again. Now they're trying to legalize same sex marriage. But also why
do the Republicans want to bail out crooked banks and insurance
companies but then not want to give any help to our auto industry that
employs 3 million people? AIG is getting $85 billion. They threw a
huge party after billionaire Henry Paulson II announced this. Remember
AIG's commercials in the last couple years? They advertised that
Progressive and Geico auto insurance was cheap, but call them and you
might save $300 or more over them. Almost like they knew they were
going to go bankrupt and the government was going to bail them out so
go ahead and throw sound business practices to the wind. Remember all
this bailout money is being borrowed from China and Japan. We're
getting where we can't hardly pay the interest on our huge national
debt. But Bush wants to veto extending unemployment benefits. He
should have been impeached several years ago. But the rapture of the
bride of Christ is near, so prepare my friends. The Bible said the
gospel must be preached in all the world unto all nations and then
shall the end come. Jimmy Swaggart just announced last Sunday that his
programs will now be on television in good time slots in Israel,
Egypt, Syria, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran. Countries that have
never allowed the preaching of the gospel before. And it is prophesied
that there will be a revival in Israel about the time of the rapture
where "all Israel will be saved." Romans 12.