Yes- think I have the sheet music, in fact. Palin was placed at the
back of the room but the cameras could not miss her amidst those
somber suits. Poor men, doomed to ties for a dash of color. We have
reversed Nature where the male is often the more splendid creature and
the female more likely to hide in neutrals as a form of protection.//
Now, Palin, being Palin, asserted herself in red- no mourning rags for
her.