Me too, I'm usually a neat freak but the basement... well, I blame my
husband for part of that. Here's the problem: in order to get the
basement organized, I need to go to Lowe's and buy some shelving and
other materials, which goes against another potential New Year
resolution of spending less. So, it's a dilemma. What to do!