Because Caroline would be a real liberal such as Dennis Kucinich.
These aren't very popular in this age of New Democrats. There was a
reason John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Jr., and
Martin Luther King were all assassinated. We should ask the Governor
of New York to appoint Caroline as senator to get another real liberal
and someone independent again in US politics. See
http://blog.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel