These are tough economic times. A lot of sermons are on prosperity.
But we should still be preaching that Jesus Christ saves, heals,
delivers and baptizes with the Holy Spirit. We need to seek first the
kingdom of God and His righteousness and then all our needs will be
added unto us. Invite Jesus into your heart and He will come in. He
will save you, heal you, deliver you from oppression and addictions.
Here's a link to a free 24 hour a day prayer and counselling line, a
free online King James Bible, where to get free print King James
Bibles, etc. http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings