In 1999 George W. Bush travelled to Israel and signed an agreement
with then Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, according to www.texemarrs.com.
He then got record amounts of money for his 2000 election against Al
Gore, but even that wasn't enough for him to win the election
honestly. Since then he has done everything Israel wanted him to do,
including invade Iraq, and looked the other way with Israeli massacres
in Lebanon and Gaza. Ariel Sharon commented in 2001 "We Jews control
the United States." And now Ehud Olmert was recently bragging in a
speech that he had called President Bush, was told him to abstain from
the recent United Nations Security Council Cease Fire Agreement that
his own Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice had helped engineer. He
dutifully obeyed. The Israeli lobby now controls almost the entire US
Congress, with the exceptions of Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. They're
the ones who don't want Caroline Kennedy as a senator and are making
up phoney polls against her. See http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings