January is a good time to fast and pray. Pastor Jentezen Franklin has
called for a 21 day period of fasting for this January. You don't need
to fast the whole 21 days but as much as possible during the next 21
days. Joel says to call for a solemn assembly with fasting for the Day
of the Lord is near. We need to humble ourselves and seek the Lord for
His guidance and help for the year ahead and help and prosperity for
the nation we live in. Here's the link for free King James Bibles,
free Christian bumper stickers, free online comic book tracts in
several languages and many subjects, etc. See http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-