He is not going to fix anything. Obama's top priority is the the
continuation of waging the war on terror, the pretext for all the
crimes of the Bush adminstration. By supporting Obama you are
condoning the mass murder that you excoriate Bush for.

So do you support mass murder or do you repudiate it? Are you going to
make the same excuses that Conservatives have done for the past eight
years, shaming themselves by their miserable intellectual capitualtion
and moral and personal degredation, or are you going to display
uncompromising moral conviction. You can't have it both ways.