Wealth stealer? Bush took my Social Security Payments
and decided it was a surplus and gave it to the Rich and now
when I retire there will be no money for me. Instead Bush left me
and the US a 10 Trillion dollar Debt that I and my children will
have to pay,

I have every right to demand justice for the theft of MY MONEY
I PAID INTO SOCIAL SECURITY!