From: "Keith In Tampa" <keithinta...@gmail.com>
To: "PoliticalForum" <PoliticalForum@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:38
Subject: Re: Disgusting Buffalo News story portrays moderate Muslim who
beheaded his wife as victim

Without going and researching, I believe that CW is correct.....I
recall the LaVelle case several years ago, and I don't believe it has
been overturned or modified....LaVelle dealt with how the Jury was
instructed in a capital offense, so I might not be correct...

No matter, this is just a downright baffling, unsettling case, and is
it me, or does it seem as if this matter is getting relatively no
mainstream media exposure???